`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Mailday Was Better Than Your Mailday!

My Mailday Was Better Than Your Mailday!
Hehe!

I would like to start this post out with my condolences for those who have been affected by the tragic tornado in Moore, Oklahoma, as well as those who are trying to force back the waters of Lake Superior in Thunder Bay and the rest of North Western Ontario, plus those who lost nearly everything due to the ice "tsunamis" in Manitoba. The weather in Central North America has been a force against humanity as of late, and I am praying that it all subsides soon. God bless to you all. I will be doing my part to help where I can by donating what my family can afford, and I will be giving blood very soon too.

This thread also deserves to see a huge shout-out go to Tyson (wickabee) for his generosity towards my collection! He snagged me this signed photo and sent it to me. I can tell you now, it is a stunning addition!

[Image: IMG_2122_zpsc1c2027f.jpg]

Yep! An 11x14 poster of Jean Beliveau, Signed by Le Gros Bille himself! Thank you so much for this brilliant piece, Tyson! It will look great on the wall of our new home.

I also snagged a nice trader off of the auction site for less than $3!

[Image: img447_zpsabdb9c9b.jpg]

Not too bad... but only one trader in this post. I also pulled a great RC from "that site" for a stellar price. One of the best goaltenders in the history of the NHL, and now my oldest card!

1955-56 Parkhust-Bill Durnan Old Time Greats RC

[Image: img448_zpsab42df9f.jpg]

Not bad for $12, huh? Now... my Jaroslav Halak PC has been blowing up lately... and this mailday is no different. Sad to say that I have not been able to find any here within the Beckett Community. Hopefully that will change soon though.

[Image: img449_zps19308055.jpg][Image: img451_zps42fb5189.jpg][Image: img450_zps77ed932d.jpg]

I paid a mint for that last one, but still got a decent deal. Now this next one is going to make Jeff (johlix) a bit uneasy, but I still want your copy of it, Jeff. I am on the hunt for you.

2011-12 Panini Prime Namesakes-Jaroslav Halak L

[Image: img452_zpsc9c074f5.jpg]

Thus my Namesakes is complete!!! Muahahahahaha! Wait... now I need another thing to concentrate on. Sad Oh well. I am stoked to have these great cards in my PC's! Thanks for looking and I hope that everyone is doing well. Best wishes, Beckett Community!

Randi

RE: My Mailday Was Better Than Your Mailday!
There's a COA that will come along with our next trade. Glad it got there safe!
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

Amazing stuff Randi! That nameplate thing feels great don't it? Congrats!
Go Avs Go!

Awesome Randi, that is very cool to have it all completed.
[Image: 36415429146_421111660f_b.jpg]Scott Nobles, on Flickr

full name thats sick

Nice additions! Now you need to fix your signature!

Oh thank God I thought Emma came home in the mail, all it was, was that silly "L". Now fix your signature.
I would also like to echo your thoughts and pass on my best wishes for all who have been affected by the recent natural disasters.

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS

Ya, that weather is wicked, I hope the best for everyone involved in one way or another. That's some very nice PC pick ups. I want a nice quad, but "the site" wants $500, and yes Randi I will still send out the Letter "L".

Looks like completing nameplates is a trend these days - congrats, it's a rush when you do it!!
Building sets, and collecting Alex Ovechkin, Calle Johansson,
Craig Laughlin and Braden Holtby

Thank you all for the compliments! The "L" was a difficult one to track down, but she is in my possession now, and quit pressuring me to fix the Sig! In due time... in due time!

Randi