`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In memory of the Charlotte Bobcats

RE: In memory of the Charlotte Bobcats
(05-24-2013, 07:19 AM)johanolsson Wrote: First thing I thought when I heard of New Orleans changing their name, was - "I wonder if MJ and the people in Charlotte will get "Hornets" back?"
I pretty much laughed at the thought since, who'd do such a thing. "Bobcats is an okay name".

And here we are. Charlotte Hornets. Home of Mourning, Johnson, and Bogues during the 90's. That team was huge in Sweden. I was sporting a t-shirt with Bugs Bunny & Taz wearing Hornets gear.

Now, I don't think that the name will automatically make the team better, but it might create...dare I say it....buzz to the team.

I think I might get banned for that comment.
By the way quavis - I see you have some very nice Jeff Taylor cards. If you feel that you can't keep those cards since it's the "Old" name on the jersey; PM me - I'll gladly send you some dollar bills as compensation.
Haha! No you wont get banned. lol. Ive been hearing those punns for a while now. I do have a bunch of Jeff Taylor, way more than shown. Im sure youd like the one with "Sweden" inscription. lol. I have doubles of a lot of the leaf products. Several /25.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

(05-24-2013, 01:11 PM)quavis Wrote: Haha! No you wont get banned. lol. Ive been hearing those punns for a while now. I do have a bunch of Jeff Taylor, way more than shown. Im sure youd like the one with "Sweden" inscription. lol. I have doubles of a lot of the leaf products. Several /25.
As I said - if you want me to take them of your hands, let me know. Don't tease me like that with #/25 and a "Sweden" comment on the Inscription card.

The biggest problem is the Leaf products. With all of the cards having a 1/1 parallel in four colours, that means that there are 20 printing plates that I need to collect, and those that are on Ebay now won't be shipped to Sweden, or the demands are too high.

But...I will play the waiting game on this one.

Sooner or later - they'll come to me.
PC - Jeff Taylor #44 Charlotte Bobcats - 42/110 = 38%

Also looking for Jim Jackson autograph cards.

RE: In memory He's Back
[Image: sluJohnson1F.jpg][Image: DSCN0789.jpg]

Thats pretty cool right there!
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]