Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mark Teahan: Hall of famer

Mark Teahan: Hall of famer
at least according to one ebay auction

i had NO idea how good he was. i obviously need to watch more baseball

RE: Mark Teahan: Hall of famer
(05-21-2013, 06:32 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: at least according to one ebay auction

i had NO idea how good he was. i obviously need to watch more baseball
Maybe He entered the Hall of Fame ... As a visitor Smile
But, hey, info on eBay isn't about accuracy ... It's about selling that "1/1 = 50/50 rare, limited edition, only one on eBay" card at any cost!
Good to see you're back! How was Vegas and San Diego? Did you make it to any Padres Games?
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

I can see how someone might mistakenly list it that way if they read the back of the card. The biography is on Dick Perez and not Mark Teahen and it does have Teahen's name just above the bio. It mentions in the bio that "he has painted every Hall of Famer and will now provide exclusive hand-painted images of the Hall of Famers of tomorrow as part of a new relationship with Topps." Someone who doesn't know Lou Gehrig from Lou Ferigno might have missed the "of tomorrow" in the text and misconstrue Teahen as a Hall of Famer. Of course they couldn't be more wrong.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

Well if that's the case I would like to start the bidding for this at....One Hundred Billion Dollars! (places pinky finger at side of mouth)

[Image: teahan.jpg]
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

I have a ton of Teahen in my PC I will open up as well!
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

If only we had known when he was a rookie.
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,267 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile