`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OPG

OPG
Has anyone else had this problem yet? Beckett's web site was down for a short while and when it came back, I have no organize. When I looked at my account it said I had no OPGs. I had it set up to charge my credit card every month automatically. Now its not there any more. Is this just a glitch that will be corrected or will I have to set it up again? Has anyone else had this problem?

RE: OPG
Just checked and my org is fine. I would think it will be corrected shortly as I don't think they mess with the databases when updating/doing maint.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Mine's fine...for now

(05-19-2013, 10:50 PM)cspen Wrote: Has anyone else had this problem yet? Beckett's web site was down for a short while and when it came back, I have no organize. When I looked at my account it said I had no OPGs. I had it set up to charge my credit card every month automatically. Now its not there any more. Is this just a glitch that will be corrected or will I have to set it up again? Has anyone else had this problem?
if it is still funky this morning, refresh your browser, try another browser. if the other browser is fine, and refresh doesnt work, then clear your cache. if both browsers dont work, contact tkaplan directly

It's funny -- but the OPG does not work for me at work with IE, I'm not able to upload Google Chrome so iI'm stuck at work. I just bought a new computer after 6 years of loyal service from the previous one and will have that up next weekend. I will make sure I have GC uploaded so I'm good to go.

(05-20-2013, 10:44 AM)richk Wrote: It's funny -- but the OPG does not work for me at work with IE, I'm not able to upload Google Chrome so iI'm stuck at work. I just bought a new computer after 6 years of loyal service from the previous one and will have that up next weekend. I will make sure I have GC uploaded so I'm good to go.
with IE, toggle your compatibility mode

but IE sucks in general, not just with this website