`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recent flea market find, mini stadiums...what do you think?

Recent flea market find, mini stadiums...what do you think?
I ran across this and thought it was pretty cool. What do you think at $15?

[Image: Ballparks1_zpsd2ad9dbc.jpg]
[Image: Ballparks2_zps8b61a211.jpg]
[Image: FirstHeltonBanner.jpg]

I Always send extra cards when I trade
Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

RE: Recent flea market find, mini stadiums...what do you think?
Is that a picture? Or is it mini replicas under glass?

Those are mini stadiums in the box. Thanks for the reply

(05-18-2013, 07:22 PM)rentzington Wrote: Is that a picture? Or is it mini replicas under glass?

Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

How big are they? I got a mini version of Wrigley Field maybe 15 years ago, and it by itself was a lot more than $15. Mine is maybe 4 inch by 4 inch.

I would have been all over that for $15, if it is anything like the one I have.

Found one online and they say they measure 2 1/2 or 3 1/2 inches depending on the replica.

(05-18-2013, 07:43 PM)dpatera Wrote: How big are they? I got a mini version of Wrigley Field maybe 15 years ago, and it by itself was a lot more than $15. Mine is maybe 4 inch by 4 inch.

I would have been all over that for $15, if it is anything like the one I have.

That rocks. $15 is a great price in my opinion, especially with all the models present and in tact.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

I got more than that for just the Ebbets Field from this set a few months ago so you did pretty well.

Awesome! Thanks for the reply.

(05-18-2013, 09:57 PM)rmpaq5 Wrote: That rocks. $15 is a great price in my opinion, especially with all the models present and in tact.

Yeah at first I didn't know if it was a good buy or not, thanks for the reply.

(05-18-2013, 09:59 PM)Ziveus101 Wrote: I think that's an awesome find. I'm sure there are a lot of people who'd love to have those mini stadiums.

Oh cool so you sold them separately? Dunno if I will break it up or give it to my son when he gets older.

(05-19-2013, 12:18 AM)pacrimcollectibles Wrote: I got more than that for just the Ebbets Field from this set a few months ago so you did pretty well.

That's a book in the middle with the mini replica stadiums around the book, right? The first picture is with the cover closed, the second is open, showing the book and stadiums? If so, this was sold in Barnes & Nobel about .... Hmmmm, maybe 2+ years ago and sold for around $20, if memory serves. So yep, good deal IMO. I don't understand why someone would pay more money for Ebbet's Field separately when you can buy the whole set cheaper? Boggles the mind, sometimes!
Congrats on a nice pick up!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Yep you are correct on all accounts except it was produced in 2004. Thanks for the reply.

(05-19-2013, 08:22 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: That's a book in the middle with the mini replica stadiums around the book, right? The first picture is with the cover closed, the second is open, showing the book and stadiums? If so, this was sold in Barnes & Nobel about .... Hmmmm, maybe 2+ years ago and sold for around $20, if memory serves. So yep, good deal IMO. I don't understand why someone would pay more money for Ebbet's Field separately when you can buy the whole set cheaper? Boggles the mind, sometimes!
Congrats on a nice pick up!