`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 Rockies games at Busch....IP autos and a cool story!

3 Rockies games at Busch....IP autos and a cool story!
So I was able to attend a 3 games for the series at Busch Stadium. I almost witnessed 2 no hitters, I was given free tickets behind home plate, and my son was given a BCA arm band from Edgmer Escalona (very cool guy). See the pics below for the autos and the arm band. Thanks for looking - Dale

**edit** Forgot to mention before giving my son the arm band Edgmer gave a kid with Downs one. Even Cards fans recognized and appreciated the gesture.
[Image: Rockies2013_zpsc532cd10.jpg]
[Image: FirstHeltonBanner.jpg]

I Always send extra cards when I trade
Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

RE: 3 Rockies games at Busch....IP autos and a cool story!
very cool
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

Thanks for the reply man. I think I made a change to it after you commented, so take a look.

(05-12-2013, 08:48 PM)elberson Wrote: very cool

Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

yea, it was a great series. too bad i only went today : /
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

awesome story man! Great job on the autos!!
Collect Andrew McCutchen, Roberto Clemente and most current/vintage Pirates. Some Braves Dynasty like Maddux, Klesko, Javy & Chipper.

[Image: cutchbanner.jpg]

Today was the best one!! LOL I knew they wouldn't do much again Miller and Wainwright...they are freaky good.

(05-12-2013, 09:17 PM)phreakyq Wrote: yea, it was a great series. too bad i only went today : /

Thanks man!

(05-12-2013, 09:24 PM)jimfalbo21 Wrote: awesome story man! Great job on the autos!!

Awesome story...I bet it was pretty awesome to witness those games. Commentators were saying Miller's game was easily one of the top 3 pitching performances that they've ever witnessed! I get to see John Gast's MLB debut on Tuesday...hopefully he'll have an outing that reflects his pitching numbers so far for Memphis.

Thanks man. Yeah it was pretty special...just wish it wouldn't have been against the Rockies! LOL. The Mets are in town, haven't checked the starting pitchers but you may get to see Harvey throw a gem too.

(05-12-2013, 09:35 PM)slufan83 Wrote: Awesome story...I bet it was pretty awesome to witness those games. Commentators were saying Miller's game was easily one of the top 3 pitching performances that they've ever witnessed! I get to see John Gast's MLB debut on Tuesday...hopefully he'll have an outing that reflects his pitching numbers so far for Memphis.