`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why are People spending so much Money for....

RE: Why are People spending so much Money for....
(05-13-2013, 12:43 PM)quavis Wrote: Youd think Curry would be the hot one right now, not Davis. lol. Hes getting a little more hobby love but not even as close to his rookie year prices. Thats where I think they should be now with his playing as of late. Little OT but you see where Im going with this right?
Curry is selling well right now...I know it from the ends of both a buyer and a seller. I cant find anything of his for cheap on the bay and I unloaded some PC items for at least 1.5x what I have into the cards.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

Man, I'll say one thing ... his auto has TOTALLY deteriorated from his early sigs:

[Image: Unibrow2.jpg]

I mean, I don't blame him ... he gets hit up for autos when he gets on and off the bus, in and out of the hotel, before and after games, teams functions, etc. ... not to mention the 1,000s of stickers/cards he signs for Panini.

But man, what a change.

(05-13-2013, 10:39 PM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: Curry is selling well right now...I know it from the ends of both a buyer and a seller. I cant find anything of his for cheap on the bay and I unloaded some PC items for at least 1.5x what I have into the cards.
I know i said hes getting more hobby love, i just thought it would/should be waay more.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

They're paying so much because it's an ugly card....
I am "THE" Elgin Baylor collector. Collecting basketball cards since 1992. You may know me from other places as "SportsItUpCards" or "Gio"

Collecting:

Elgin Baylor

Steve Francis 1999-00 Rare cards #'d to 100 or less

facebook.com/groups/SportsCardsHobbyTalk

Nc..... $1500,- for Bradley Beal the "SUPERROOKIE" LOL

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bradley-Beal-201...740wt_1172