`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
looking for guarantee ebay sellers

looking for guarantee ebay sellers
Hey guys and gals im just wondering what ebay sellers do you use to by your football cards from. basically do you guys have a certain buyer you use all the time. i just dont wanna buy any cards from a ebay seller that will be a fake card. Looking for a good guaranteed seller all input is welcomed
[Image: B84FB5C2-5EB7-415B-AA95-5715CEB5FD02.jpg]

PC Philadelphia Eagles help me build my pc

RE: looking for guarantee ebay sellers
I just make sure they have lots of good feedback. And I don't usually buy from anyone who says, "this card is considered by many to be a 1/1", when it is, in fact, 1 of many...
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

(05-11-2013, 01:11 PM)koolkellygirl Wrote: I just make sure they have lots of good feedback. And I don't usually buy from anyone who says, "this card is considered by many to be a 1/1", when it is, in fact, 1 of many...
thanks ill keep that in mind makes alot of sense
[Image: B84FB5C2-5EB7-415B-AA95-5715CEB5FD02.jpg]

PC Philadelphia Eagles help me build my pc

I've bought a lot and have never had any problems-ever. I did have someone ship to me in just a soft sleeve, but the card, amazingly, was undamaged... Plus Paypal has a guarantee if things go that far
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

When I buy cards, I do some research on what it is I'm specifically buying. I also skim through the sold versions to see if the person is selling a fake or if the person is artificially boosting the price on another account (it's been "sold" three times to the same person). I also prefer listings with high detail pictures so that I can zoom into the edges and around the high points of interest.

Also, do some research with Beckett's Online Price Guide (OPG). It will show you if there is definitely one made. And avoid anyone that says, they GUARANTEE the auto is real... Even if they will provide a COA. Anyone can write you a COA. Unless it's BGS, PSA, or a party that was there to witness the signing of an auto.
Make sure the seller has a refund policy. Most of the time, if you look, you'll notice the condition will state LIKE NEW or GOOD or something to that sort. If they don't take things back, they are either trying to desperately get rid of it for one reason or another... In fact I have to fight one off now. Got it in, and it's not LIKE NEW.
Collecting Falcons, 3 Color or More Patches!
--- 2011 Rookies and Stars Materials Black Prime Longevity 053 out of 106 found. HELP!
[Image: StevenJacksonFalconsSmall.jpg]

http://s626.photobucket.com/user/JHnGA09/library

Just use common sense. You will see a LOT of complaining on the boards about Ebay, but the truth is that fakes and bad sellers make up a very small percentage of Ebay transactions. In 600+ transactions on Ebay, I have had one transaction that went bad. Admittedly, I am more laid back than most, but I still think Ebay related gripes get way blown out of proportion.