Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
David Justice Help Identifying

David Justice Help Identifying
[Image: Screenshot_2013-05-11-08-31-03_zpsaee2a7ff.png]

Does anyone know what set this is from?

RE: David Justice Help Identifying
It's a 2013 Topps Redemption made specifically as a replacement card for damaged cards or maybe an auto that didn't get made for whatever reason. They were made specifically for this purpose and weren't found in packs.

There are a couple on ebay but can't link to them since they are still active. Here is a link to the main search result page though hopefully it's not against the rules.

http://www.ebay.com/bhp/david-justice-autograph

not in the OPG yet. apparently its a replacement for redemptions. id love to get it from you if its FT
I collect current Braves and Braves Prospects Autograph, Memorabilia, First Year and Rookie Cards.

Don't Click Here.

[Image: 5WSGR.png]

(05-11-2013, 09:11 AM)chevy man 22 Wrote: It's a 2013 Topps Redemption made specifically as a replacement card for damaged cards or maybe an auto that didn't get made for whatever reason. They were made specifically for this purpose and weren't found in packs.

There are a couple on ebay but can't link to them since they are still active. Here is a link to the main search result page though hopefully it's not against the rules.

http://www.ebay.com/bhp/david-justice-autograph
That makes sense. Are these more valuable? Would they be comparable to base topps or more on the end of Tribute? Thanks for the help!!
(05-11-2013, 09:11 AM)capncush Wrote: not in the OPG yet. apparently its a replacement for redemptions. id love to get it from you if its FT
Once it comes in it will be FT. I'll give you a look.

I'd say more base topps than a high end card because even though it's only available through a redemption process they usually make a crap load of them. My guess on a value would be $5-$10 range. I know the one buy is asking $29.99 but I'll be extremely surprised if he gets half of that.

so sell value guessing BV would be close to $30 or am i way off? If i'm guessing.