`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: If anyone is looking for Staedtler Lumocolor markers...Michaels has them!

OT: If anyone is looking for Staedtler Lumocolor markers...Michaels has them!
I procrasitnated and forgot to get some markers for my games coming up in STL. Went to Office Depot, Office Max, and Hobby Lobby...no joy. However a worker at Office Depot said to try Michaels, sure enough they have them. So if your in a pinch and don't have time to order them on the Bay...try Michaels.
[Image: FirstHeltonBanner.jpg]

I Always send extra cards when I trade
Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

RE: OT: If anyone is looking for Staedtler Lumocolor markers...Michaels has them!
Thanks for the info.........
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

RE: OT: If anyone is looking for Staedtler Lumocolor markers...Michaels has them!
they do I saw them when I was there for shadow boxes for some memorabilia but don't need the whole pack just 1 or 2

Yeah I hear ya, I had to buy the whole 12 pack just for 2...oh well at least I can get some good IP autos now!

(05-09-2013, 04:41 PM)RobbinsDynasty Wrote: they do I saw them when I was there for shadow boxes for some memorabilia but don't need the whole pack just 1 or 2

Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

(05-09-2013, 04:51 PM)dspainjr Wrote: Yeah I hear ya, I had to buy the whole 12 pack just for 2...oh well at least I can get some good IP autos now!
only really needed for chrome cards. I find brand new sharpie does enough of the job.

Yeah that is what I have heard, I have some chrome I'd like to get signed. What better way to get something signed than with the same type of markers Topps uses...lol

(05-09-2013, 05:08 PM)RobbinsDynasty Wrote: only really needed for chrome cards. I find brand new sharpie does enough of the job.