`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Regional Reps......

Regional Reps......
I have seen a few new people on here who are new to the grading process. I know this website has the "how to package" and details on the services....but how about explaining the process once it is received. I have had many cards graded and I would like to know this. For example, I mailed my cards in last week for grading and it was signed and received by Beckett last Wed. I paid for the 10 day service. So Beckett has had my cards for 4 business days already, but I have not received any kind of email stating that my order is being processed. So what is going on with my cards for the last 4 business days? I am not asking to gripe or complain, I have never had Beckett miss a grading service deadline. I am just curious on the process once it gets there.

So Regional Reps.....

What happens behind the scenes? An explanation here would be great...but maybe a video of the explaining and/or showing the process would be AWESOME!!!!

- Mark
[Image: Msimonds.png]

My Collection is at 100% right now!! I am 100% with Dallas Cowboys Rookie Class Threads AND 100% with Dallas Cowboys Playoff Contenders RC Autos .... until next year Smile
Wink 
RE: Regional Reps......
Beckett plays poker with your cards..... :-P

If you haven't already I'm sure you will get an email. My 10 day order was received at Beckett on 5/13 I received an email on 5/20 saying my order has been received. Like you, I have been using Beckett gradng for many years and have sent in many orders. I too have never had an order lost or sent back to me late.
However, I have noticed that in the past you would see your order posted on this website as received and when it was due to ship out. The last several I have sent in nothing was posted until the day it shipped out or maybe the day before. The only problem for me with this is that I have to make arrangements to be home since they mail fedex and require a signature. It would just be nice to know for sure the day it's supposed to ship out in advance.
Back to your post...my prediction is you will receive an email today :-)
http://s1147.photobucket.com/albums/o558/dmasci/
Always looking for BGS or BVG graded cards for HOFers....especially the skilled positions.

[Image: DmasciBanner.jpg]

So Mark, did you get your email notification yet? Today is the 9th workday for me and nothing loaded yet, like the last couple I sent it I assume they will load that my order was received the same day they ship it out....not sure why this changed but that's the reality....good luck with your grades!
http://s1147.photobucket.com/albums/o558/dmasci/
Always looking for BGS or BVG graded cards for HOFers....especially the skilled positions.

[Image: DmasciBanner.jpg]

The process has generally been the same for me over the last year so.

I get an email 1-3 days after my Tracking Number says it arrived to Beckett.
The afternoon before my estimated due date (Self-estimated, I'm Canadian and don't follow American holidays at all) I usually see my order listed under "My Grading Orders" as "20 Received / 0 Graded" or whatever the number may be.
I spam the living hell out of the Grading Orders page the next day and usually catch them in the middle of adding my grades. I've had my grades populate anywhere from 10am to 5pm PST on the deadline day.

Cheers,
Adam

I still haven't received anything yet and it is on day 7 of my 10 day. I got DC for last Wed.

My Collection is at 100% right now!! I am 100% with Dallas Cowboys Rookie Class Threads AND 100% with Dallas Cowboys Playoff Contenders RC Autos .... until next year Smile

I'd still wait until noon or so of the 10th day.
Keep in mind that a lot of the phone reps and paper-pushers within Beckett are ESL goofballs. Not too different from any other customer service that's outsourced, except in Texas you don't really have to outsource to find ESL folks.

(05-24-2013, 02:13 PM)msimonds Wrote: I still haven't received anything yet and it is on day 7 of my 10 day. I got DC for last Wed.
You should get an email notification on Thursday. And it should ship to you on Thursday, as well.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

Nolan, I know when they will ship, like I mentioned... Beckett has never missed a deadline a paid for...

The issue is lack of customer notification. I get nervous when I send a card in with $800 BV and I can't even get a "received" or "order in progress" email.....

(05-25-2013, 10:49 AM)msimonds Wrote: The issue is lack of customer notification. I get nervous when I send a card in with $800 BV and I can't even get a "received" or "order in progress" email.....
I hear you on that. Like I just said on another thread, they used to send out an "order received" email. It was explained to me, that the new software for the upgrade is the problem. I have Faith that Beckett will get all the kinks worked out.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!