`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Finally got A Redemption From Panini (Edited)

Finally got A Redemption From Panini (Edited)
Gosh I have been waiting forever for a number of redemptions from Panini and in the last 2 days I got 2. A Janoris Jenkins Prism and this beauty.
Evidently when I move it to a different folder on PB it doesn't work here any more so I just posted it again.
[Image: 2013-05-04165056_zps78fdd558.jpg]
[Image: TotallySports.png]
Collecting Steven Jackson, Sam Bradford, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter,Andre Ethier, Clayton Kershaw, Rickey Henderson, Kobe Bryant
http://s992.photobucket.com/user/datsyukguy/library/

RE: Finally got A Redemption From Panini
Nice glad you got them im waiting on a couple myself
Photobucket

Ooooh, nice one!!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

I recently hit the 1 year mark on waiting on a redemption.
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn

I have the same redemption I have yet to redeem....still waiting on a redemption from 2010 contenders...over 2 years now
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

(05-04-2013, 07:14 PM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: I have the same redemption I have yet to redeem....still waiting on a redemption from 2010 contenders...over 2 years now
I know exactly what you mean, between Panini and Topps I would have quite a little Rc Auto collection if I got all my redemptions.
[Image: TotallySports.png]
Collecting Steven Jackson, Sam Bradford, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter,Andre Ethier, Clayton Kershaw, Rickey Henderson, Kobe Bryant
http://s992.photobucket.com/user/datsyukguy/library/

I have the same redemption, but they haven't sent mine out yet. I actually have quite a few from Panini, but the haven't sent any out. Even though they are all over ebay.

I can't see the pic since it says it was moved.

Redemptions that take FOREVER to get are one of the main reasons I stopped buying boxes of NFL cards a couple years ago. It seems like Panini and Topps are just battling to see who can take longer to ship out redemption cards. I don't like them in the 1st place and certainly won't be happy to wait months and/or years to get the card that I supposedly pulled/bought.
Anyway, congrats for actually getting something the company owed you. Hopefully it was a real good one and possibly a PC card or something that will get you a PC card.

I just got one of mine, and it was the one that I got last out of my group I'm waiting on! I figured it would be one of the first, since it's BJ Coleman. Jerel Worthy, for some reason, just hasn't wanted to sign since he got hurt, I guess. I have 2 variations of his Prizm autos waiting, and a Playbook auto from Panini, and a Topps Magic auto of his waiting at Topps. Only other redemption I have waiting now is the BJ Coleman base Contenders auto, but he seems to be signing his stuff, so I think I'll be getting that sooner than any of the Worthy's. I actually have 2 Worthy autos that he actually signed, so it wasn't like he wasn't signing stuff at one point. I know he's recovering from an injury, but wouldn't that be the best time to sign autos?

Oh well, at least Casey Hayward and Nick Perry have been signing their stuff for pretty much every product they've been in.

i cant see it lol
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.