`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking to unload some 2013/12

Looking to unload some 2013/12
Looking to free up some space... If you're trying to complete any of the following sets, please check me
2013 Topps, GQ, Heritage, Opening Day

2012 Topps, A&G, Bowman Platinum, Heritage

misc other stuffs.

Please be advised any confirmed trades won't ship until Wednesday as I'm still in the midst of finals. Thanks for all the patience of my previous trading partners the last week or two Smile

LTTF Piazza, JP Arencibia, Travis D'Arnaud, RA Dickey, John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, David Wright, Todd Zeile, and Gordon Hayward. All my needs are marked. Thanks!
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,267 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

RE: Looking to unload some 2013/12
(05-03-2013, 07:49 PM)tate31nym Wrote: Looking to free up some space... If you're trying to complete any of the following sets, please check me
2013 Topps, GQ, Heritage, Opening Day

2012 Topps, A&G, Bowman Platinum, Heritage

misc other stuffs.

Please be advised any confirmed trades won't ship until Wednesday as I'm still in the midst of finals. Thanks for all the patience of my previous trading partners the last week or two Smile

LTTF Piazza, JP Arencibia, Travis D'Arnaud, RA Dickey, John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, David Wright, Todd Zeile, and Gordon Hayward. All my needs are marked. Thanks!
Let me know what you have of 2012 Bowman Platinum x-fractors, green refractors, blue refractors, and gold refractors... been working on putting sets together. thanks
Looking for autos of these players as well as established stars and superstars.
[Image: bannerwork.jpg]

http://s212.photobucket.com/user/tdog677...te=replace

RE: Looking to unload some 2013/12
(05-05-2013, 03:07 AM)tdog4468 Wrote: Let me know what you have of 2012 Bowman Platinum x-fractors, green refractors, blue refractors, and gold refractors... been working on putting sets together. thanks
Everything I have right now is loaded into my org.
Feel free to shoot me an offer if you see anything you need.

Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,267 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile