`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LTTF Stephen Curry "True" RC Auto

LTTF Stephen Curry "True" RC Auto
Just like the title says, I've been wanting one for a while now. Would even be open to a trade/cash deal on one. Contenders and Rookies and Stars rcs are my top 2 most wanted. I have some decent MJ inserts for trade, and a few hall of famer autos in basketball for starters. I have much more to offer in football, hockey and baseball as well. Tons of football autos for trade including many legends and a few hall of famers/future hall of famers. Please feel free to take a look and I can provide scans of any card if needed. Thanks!

Here is a small sampling of some random cards already scanned. TONS of stuff I haven't scanned so feel free to browse my ORG also:

[Image: dwade.jpg]
[Image: jordan.jpg]
[Image: mccoyrpm.jpg]

[Image: kempoden.jpg]

[Image: rooks7.jpg]

[Image: rooks8.jpg]

[Image: carltondavis-1.jpg]

[Image: scan0010-2.jpg]
[Image: scan0007.jpg]
[Image: kershaw.jpg]
Man, I just don't get photobucket these days. I cropped these pics to get the crappy cards out a while back (and hit apply, save, apply) and they show on my photobucket account as cropped pics but whenever I post them anywhere, the crappy cards show up in the threads. And what's the deal with the IMG codes? They double up every time I copy them.

RE: LTTF Stephen Curry "True" RC Auto
U mean like this ?? [Image: null_zps08b8c34b.jpg]

90's mj collector 9.5's or better, also collecting Chris Paul patches and autos

RE: LTTF Stephen Curry "True" RC Auto
Yes sir, that would work. Do I have anything you could use for it? Also do you collect anyone else besides CP3 or MJ? Other sports?