`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RE: A Letter to Beckett Members

RE: RE: A Letter to Beckett Members
i didnt see the sticky or am i just that sick today (really I am got a bad virus)
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

(04-30-2013, 10:05 PM)waynetalger Wrote: i didnt see the sticky or am i just that sick today (really I am got a bad virus)
Here you go buddy:
http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1534572.html

I hope that you get to feeling better soon!!
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(05-01-2013, 09:29 AM)nolan5000 Wrote: Here you go buddy:
http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1534572.html

I hope that you get to feeling better soon!!
Thanks I am like the rest of the old timers here. will have to wait and see
I hope it does get fixed like they say and test it out and let the mods test it not just throwing it back out there and all the complaining to start
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

Sorry to be negative, but I don't believe a word from Beckett. In the 3 years I have been back on here I have heard this same thing from them MULTIPLE times only to have the site back to crap within weeks if not days. This site is great IMO when running as it should, but those times are far too rare

(05-01-2013, 02:31 PM)phillies816 Wrote: Sorry to be negative, but I don't believe a word from Beckett. In the 3 years I have been back on here I have heard this same thing from them MULTIPLE times only to have the site back to crap within weeks if not days. This site is great IMO when running as it should, but those times are far too rare
No need to be sorry. After all it's not your fault. There is a reason that a lot of us don't believe.
LF:  Kyle Tucker, Ryan Mountcastle, Shane Bieber, Alex Bohm, Joe Ryan, & Dale Murphy

Bad traders: almostbaker, beantownsfinest, thespirit33, GRIFFEY MAN 1

Beckett followed through (like I knew they would) on their Graded Card Registry. So I have no doubt that this will come to pass as well.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

Old member from the past.... site seems to be woking a little better than 6 years ago. Best regards, David : )