`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Looking to Trade Hockey for Football or Baseball

Looking to Trade Hockey for Football or Baseball
I'm Looking to trade Hockey for Football or Baseball low end Jersey's, Patch, Rookie On-Card Autographs or Baseball Rookie Cards from 1933-1994. Check out my org & send me an offer, reply to this tread or PM me and I will check out your org and send you an offer if I see something I like. lets make a deal!

I have lots of cards from Hockey, Football, Basketball, Baseball, Non-Sports, Tennis, Boxing, etc. If we were able to add lingerie cards I could probably find some of those to add too, lol. Please check out my org and see if there is something you like.

You saw the light when you are born, you step back in when you are gone ~ Volbeat (Everlasting)

RE: Looking to Trade Hockey for Football or Baseball
Weekend Bump! Looking to make more trades.
You saw the light when you are born, you step back in when you are gone ~ Volbeat (Everlasting)

Bump! Looking to make more trades.

Rainy Sunday Bump!

Weekend Bump!

(04-29-2013, 07:47 PM)nikstr65 Wrote: I'm Looking to trade Hockey for Football or Baseball low end Jersey's, Patch, Rookie On-Card Autographs or Baseball Rookie Cards from 1933-1980. Check out my org & send me an offer, reply to this tread or PM me and I will check out your org and send you an offer if I see something I like. lets make a deal!

I have lots of cards from Hockey, Football, Basketball, Baseball, Non-Sports, Tennis, Boxing, etc. If we were able to add lingerie cards I could probably find some of those to add too, lol. Please check out my org and see if there is something you like.
I have a ton of hockey cards. I only collect rookies but I have a lot of other valuable cards as well. I woulld like to make some trades. I am new here and I have no idea what I'm doing. contact me at dlamontagne@sasktel.net and let's make some deals.

You can check me I like trade bait, love Bruins.
Check me out! Updating all the time. Working my ORG daily! Have lots to trade.

Collect Patriots, Texans, Bruins, Texas A&M, UCONN and current project 2011 Certified FOTG /250 set 2011 Playoff Contenders Set

http://s1082.photobucket.com/albums/j369/Mercier2002/

(06-17-2013, 10:22 PM)mercier2002 Wrote: You can check me I like trade bait, love Bruins.
Thanks again for another great trade!