`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for 2013 Barkevious Mingo and any other Picks or Brown's cards you may have.
Question 
Looking for 2013 Barkevious Mingo and any other Picks or Brown's cards you may have.
Looking for the newest members of the Brown's Barkevious Mingo and Leon McFadden. And of course any other current or vet's cards you may have. Trent Richardson and Montario Hardesty being first on my list but also needing Josh Gordon. Any and all cards wanted from them three. Also looking for any Brandon Weeden, Bernie Kosar, Joe Thomas and Greg Little.

Thanks for the look and your time,
Shane

RE: Looking for 2013 Barkevious Mingo!!!!!!! And any other Brown's cards you may have.
If you're buying, I have Weeden, Richardson and Thomas autos to spare.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

RE: Looking for 2013 Barkevious Mingo!!!!!!! And any other Brown's cards you may have.
(04-26-2013, 11:52 AM)roger rabbit Wrote: If you're buying, I have Weeden, Richardson and Thomas autos to spare.
Which ones and for how much?

RE: Looking for 2013 Barkevious Mingo and any other Picks or Brown's cards you may have.
Also needing any lower end Manning relics and any Chipper Jones relics you may have.