`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Durant Auto!

First Durant Auto!
I have been wanting to pick one up for awhile now so I was happy to finally find one that fits into my PC, my first Major 12-13 Red Auto Purchase. Now just need the Kobe. I like that this years red autos were on card still on the fence about design though.... plus last year all the BIG players were #ed /10 /25 and this year the Kobe and Durant were #ed /74.

[Image: KGrHqFHJEwFFyUfy5QmBRebi1Jun60_57_zpse20f65d1.jpg]
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

RE: First Durant Auto!
Congratulations. Sweet card and Durant is a beast. One of my favorite active players. I am looking to pick up an auto of him too. I am thinking of getting something from 07. Any suggestions?

Depends on what your looking to spend, the SPx Endorsements is pretty nice and can be had under $200. But if price isn't a BIG issue, I'd look for some of the nicer Hot Prospects or UD Premiere JSY/Autos

haha hell ya! u won that one! congrats man Big Grin
PC Players: Damian Lillard, Klay Thompson and Andre Iguodala
Currant set chase: 12/13 NT Dual Matchups Prime (71/100), Absolute Team Tandems Prime (12/25), Innovation Stat Line Prime (7/25)
PC: http://www.flickr.com/photos/28871127@N03/sets

Congrats Buddy. That is a good guy to have an auto of right now!
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

Thanks guys!!! Durant is one of the few I am missing from last year, and when I had the opportunity to get it the Rose #ed/10 Popped up and I went with that instead. And I have never seen the Durant again, so this year I was like FTD I am getting the DURANT right off, this was the first red auto of his to pop up, and I know as many were printed I should have just waited a little longer for a better price, but I was able to get the Steve Nash and the Durant and several others from the same seller. So it worked out good.