`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1997 topps finest series one break

1997 topps finest series one break
Never broke any of this while I was growing up and while I was at the mall purchasing a new phone I decided to go into the small hobby shop that is there aswell, seen this box and figured what the
hey.

I am sure I got a few rcs aswell but it has been a minute since
I last collected so I am unsure who rookie year this was and am
too lazy to look at the moment.

but here is the other highlights
Larry Walker Finest masters embossed
Dante Bishette Power embossed
Ken Caminiti Silver
John Burkett Refractor
Sandy Alomar Silver Refractor
Jamine Bluma refractor
Edgar Renteria refractor
Jose Canseco embossed
Greg Maddux gold
Frank Thomas diecut embossed gold refractor

I am guessing the Thomas was a pretty good pull seeing as the pack put it at pretty high odds per pack

[Image: finest97005.jpg]
I collect all Willy nilly with no major rhyme or reason.
I have fun with my hobby, that is what I collect for my PC.....FUN nothing more nothing less.Tongue

RE: 1997 topps finest series one break
post a photo of that thomas!! if its the gold embossed die-cut ref, that card will fetch you a pretty penny! absolutely gorgeous cards too. odds are something like 1:1152 on them!

we just busted a box of series two the other night...hit a belle gold embossed-diecut but no refractor ;(

Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors

(04-20-2013, 02:06 PM)johnxgodfree Wrote: post a photo of that thomas!! if its the gold die-cut ref, that card will fetch you a pretty penny!

we just busted a box of series two the other night...hit a belle gold-diecut but no refractor ;(
I'll find my Printer install cd in a bit and upload a pic....or I can just
stop being lazy and fix my gaming computer and post from that..Either way I post a picture later...at first I thought it was pack seal damage until I saw the entire border of the card
I have fun with my hobby, that is what I collect for my PC.....FUN nothing more nothing less.Tongue

awesome pull regardless! we hit the embossed gold die-cut in our first pack out of our box too! you did well on that box!
Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors

(04-20-2013, 02:06 PM)johnxgodfree Wrote: post a photo of that thomas!! if its the gold embossed die-cut ref, that card will fetch you a pretty penny! absolutely gorgeous cards too. odds are something like 1:1152 on them!

we just busted a box of series two the other night...hit a belle gold embossed-diecut but no refractor ;(
here is the scan chief
http://s135.photobucket.com/user/deathwi...9232431573