IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 Bowman Blaster: Remember you hate the Yankees edition

RE: 2013 Bowman Blaster: Remember you hate the Yankees edition
I'll check out what I have

Hey Jared, Anytime the taint of The Yankees causes the necessity to purge your collection of said stinky cards, feel free to just letter-bomb me with your refuse. Smile
I'll give any wayward Yankees cards a good home. That's just one of the self-sacrificing actions I would do for a friend. Smile

I'll be picking up a blaster or 3 tomorrow ... If I get some twins / Rockies I'll let you know
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(05-08-2013, 10:59 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Hey Jared, Anytime the taint of The Yankees causes the necessity to purge your collection of said stinky cards, feel free to just letter-bomb me with your refuse. Smile
I'll give any wayward Yankees cards a good home. That's just one of the self-sacrificing actions I would do for a friend. Smile

I'll be picking up a blaster or 3 tomorrow ... If I get some twins / Rockies I'll let you know
Haha. Sounds like a plan. That's the good thing about Yankees, no matter how many of them there are out there, they seem to work pretty well for trade bait.

I'm open for all Twins, only Cuddyer from the Rockies ... he broke my heart when he went to Coors.
Kepler

(05-08-2013, 11:24 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: Haha. Sounds like a plan. That's the good thing about Yankees, no matter how many of them there are out there, they seem to work pretty well for trade bait.

I'm open for all Twins, only Cuddyer from the Rockies ... he broke my heart when he went to Coors.
Wow .., you said something nice about the Yanks!! Although after hearing your story/reason for hating the Bronx Bombers, I can't blame you!. It's almost like an origin story for some Yankee-hating Super Villain Smile
Cuddyer played well against the Yanks last couple of days. Good ballplayer and I can see why you collect him.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.