`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4 Boxes of Topps Series 1 2013

4 Boxes of Topps Series 1 2013
On Friday I stopped by my LCS before heading out of town for Easter weekend and bought 4 boxes of Topps, 2 Prizm football and 1 SP Authentic Football. Here's the break from the Topps:

Chasing History Relic Cards:
Joey Votto - CHR-JOV
Jason Heyward - CHR-JAH

Silk Collection:
Andre Ethier 16/50

MVP Award Winners:
Joey Votto - MVP-JVO

Of course got several Gold, Green parallel cards along with a Black Casey Kotchman 18/62 and a Camo Pablo Sandoval 37/99.

Got a lot of the inserts which is nice because I like to try and complete the sub sets in Topps Baseball. All in all, I don't think these boxes were too bad. Especially being a Braves fan I really liked the Heyward hit!

Always looking for Twins and Vikings.

http://s1321.beta.photobucket.com/user/e...3/library/

RE: 4 Boxes of Topps Series 1 2013
Cool stuff....stinks that you didn't get an autograph from 4 boxes though. Those Blacks and Camos are fetching surprisingly high money on the secondary market. I saw the Jeter Camo in an auction going for over $120 with a day still left on it.

Congrats on nice cards. I am impressed with the fact that you can buy 7 boxes of cards and STILL go on vacation! That would be a nice vacation!
Always looking for Al Kaline cards - Mr. Tiger!

I was disappointed in no auto's as well, but I'm pretty happy that I've got a lot of the sub sets complete. Hopefully I can finish those soon! The good thing about this little vacation was that it was close and I could drive!

I can use these two if your looking to trade them at all

2013 Topps Black Casey Kotchman 18/62
2013 Topps Camo Pablo Sandoval 37/99

lmk
Barry

Did you happen to hit any Mike Trout parallels of either the base card or the League Leaders card? I am "chasing rainbows" on both, LOL ... please PM me if so. Thanks! RJ

Unfortunately I did not hit any of the Trout parallels. I was a little disappointed in that.

I have completed 3 base sets in series 1 and have tons of inserts. Let me know what you are needing if you want. I am looking for Variation SP's for Series 1.

Nice breaks. I'm doing the emerald set and have tons of extras if you need some. Let me know when you get everything organized. For me that takes a while but love doing it.

Great boxes!!! I would definitely be interested in the silk either if it's ft!
[Image: desmond_trufant_zpsf20c3d16.jpg]
RC - 16/29
Auto - 39/213
Mem - 2/9
1/1s - 7
Total -89/476 / 18%