`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 box 2008 Topps and 2 Walmart varity boxes.Need help with a couple of cards!!!

1 box 2008 Topps and 2 Walmart varity boxes.Need help with a couple of cards!!!
The 2008 Topps box was one that had the thick packs with 48 cards per pack in it. I pulled the Ortiz relic, Vlad auto and the Redsox celebrating with Rudy Giuliani along with a lot of nice inserts and several Ichiro cards. The other non 2008 Topps I pulled from 2 of the Walmart variety boxes. I have two questions. 1.) What does everyone think would be a good price for the Vlad auto? I looked it up and it doesn't list a price and I am thinking of putting it on the Bay. 2.) The Walmart blue border Lou Marson(first card in the pics) is missing all the info on the front of the card. Even the Topps logo. Are all the Blue border Lou Marson's like this or do I have an error card? Pulled several $4 and up cards from all 3 boxes so I am over all pleased with the purchase. Thank you for looking and any help is greatly appreciated.

[Image: Break1_zps318bd921.jpg][Image: Break2_zps2156ea95.jpg]
Collecting Rickey Henderson, Yeonis Cespedes rookie cards, Rookie cards, Roberto Clemente, Vintage and various other cards and sets..[Image: 142681340_crop_650x440-1.jpg]

RE: 1 box 2008 Topps and 2 Walmart varity boxes.Need help with a couple of cards!!!
I would imagine the Marson Blue just missed the foil application process. We got a few Blues from 2011 Topps Update like that. Excellent Nolan Ryans and Rizzuto SP! If you are trading any of the 2008 base, we need about 10-15 cards for our Series 1 set and 4 for our Series 2. Let me know, please!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

RE: 1 box 2008 Topps and 2 Walmart varity boxes.Need help with a couple of cards!!!
(04-18-2013, 08:46 AM)aprirr Wrote: I would imagine the Marson Blue just missed the foil application process. We got a few Blues from 2011 Topps Update like that. Excellent Nolan Ryans and Rizzuto SP! If you are trading any of the 2008 base, we need about 10-15 cards for our Series 1 set and 4 for our Series 2. Let me know, please!
I thought that might be the reason behind it. I have a few cards that are missing the foil but had the indentation of the words, but this one is missing even the indents, completely smooth. As for the cards you need for your set send me a list and I will see what I have to help ya out.
Collecting Rickey Henderson, Yeonis Cespedes rookie cards, Rookie cards, Roberto Clemente, Vintage and various other cards and sets..[Image: 142681340_crop_650x440-1.jpg]

Yeah, all the 2011 we have that are missing the foil have the indentations. Some even have partial foil but I've never seen no foil or indentation. I will PM you a list of what we need. Thanks!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's