`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chinese are paying Big $$$ for High End cards

Chinese are paying Big $$$ for High End cards
I been selling mostly Baseball this month, but I noticed mostly all my Highend Basketball cards are being sent to China, and they're paying Big Bucks! Any thoughts from other Sellers or Traders.

PS- highend like Exquisite auto's, UD Black, 1/1 autos
They're buying all the Precious Metals they can ....And now BBall Cards! LOL
I'm currently collecting MANNY MACHADO Bowman Chrome

RE: Chinese are paying Big $$$ for High End cards
buying cards from china is okay, so long as you aren't dealing with big bucks. selling to china, however, i don't do. i once had a transaction with a buyer from hong kong for a relatively big ticket item (which to me is anything above $100). after receiving the item, the buyer posted positive feedback. so i thought, "great transaction, no problems." well, a year later, my paypal account got dinged for the transaction, saying the buyer didn't approve of the purchase and they took the money back. i showed them the original transaction, with the tracking number, and the positive feedback left by the buyer. but since the USA apparently doesn't have a credit card agreement with China i couldn't do anything about it. out the money and out the card.

though it's probably a small minority of the buyers that are bad, it's still worth noting that it is still a risk.

has ebay added china to their international shipping program yet? there is a huge collector base in china, sometimes i think bigger then here in the states.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

That's what I mean Ping there paying Hundreds of dollars. Their best offers are 2x or even 3x times higher than collectors from state side.(it's insane) Yes , I think ebay added China to their Inter shipping program. I just joined that program a few weeks ago, it's much more stress free now.
I'm currently collecting MANNY MACHADO Bowman Chrome

Ya they've been paying big bucks for not high end cards also lol. Some old refractor's I had have gone for 3x book value for me.
[Image: VSiDkeU.png]

I am too scared to sell to China,That is known as the black hole ... Cards go there to "get lost"
[Image: PennyBannerFinal.gif]

I would use a card broker if I were going to be selling cards to China. Let the professionals hand it IMO.

ya I'm not touching China with a ten foot pole sale wise. It's just not worth the risk
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75