Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Boston members. Jacoby. Pete.

RE: Boston members. Jacoby. Pete.
Glad to see you guys and your family are all safe

I personally believe it was one guy and a domestic terrorism situation. We'll see hopefully quickly
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!

I agree with stera. I was actually at starbucks about five blocks away. I live in the area of the finish line. From what ive read the JFK library wasn't connected to the other two bombs but they did find two more that were undetonated. I had family working the route for both Boston Fire and Police, luckily everyone is safe and sound.

Glad to hear the group here is okay. Wish the same for the rest of the city.
To all those injured, or killed by the senseless act, my prayers go out to them, their friends and family!
Everything else is trivial when faced with such brutality!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

For law enforcement, the convenient thing about bombs is they are usually very traceable and unique to the builder. I expect swift justice in this case.

Glad everyone here is safe...
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,267 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile