Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I hate you guys :)

RE: I hate you guys :)
Either way, good luck
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

(04-15-2013, 04:15 AM)PopSon5481 Wrote: That is great advice, thanks. Is there much difference in price between EBay and the local lcs in your opinion? I would rather give my local guy the biz simply because he works and lives in my community and also because he is there to ask questions.

in this case for me ebay is significantly cheaper , so i have to go that route if I want to afford product. I much much prefer buying at the lcs if the price is within 15-20bucks. From what they told me it all depends on how much the distributor tries to charge, I know they don't add large markups.

Sometimes I like to source boxes from a few different locations to see if I can get better luck at case hits.

On average though my local shop is right in line with online dealers give or take a little.

(04-14-2013, 12:29 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: Good luck and please check me for any Tigers you pull! ThanksSmile
Thanks! I'll keep you in mind!
Are you looking for anyone or any product in particular? Or anything "Tigers" will do?
I have some Heritage stuff!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Good luck on the box!! If you pull and Brett Lawrie could you keep me in mind? Please and thanks.

(04-15-2013, 04:15 AM)PopSon5481 Wrote: That is great advice, thanks. Is there much difference in price between EBay and the local lcs in your opinion? I would rather give my local guy the biz simply because he works and lives in my community and also because he is there to ask questions.
Support you local brick and mortar! We don't have a LCS here, and I wish I did!
I do have a local comic shop that stocks card supplies, boxes, toploaders, etc, etc and I buy everything there. I could get them cheaper online, but its nice to have a selection of things and a place to go.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.