`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTTF Jackie Stiles as well as Jayhawks' NBA RCs

WTTF Jackie Stiles as well as Jayhawks' NBA RCs
I'm looking to trade for both Jackie Stiles (any card) and Jayhawks who have made it to the NBA (prefer RCs, Inserts, Relics, Autos). Looking mostly for Jayhawks-to-NBA 2008/09-Present (Mario Chalmers-Present). Could be interested in older Jayhawks, just depends on who and the card(s).

I've just started buying some basketball, so I don't have a ton of NBA to trade yet, but I do have some. I have a couple relics/auto that I would trade for non-relics/auto depending on the card(s). Also have baseball, racing, and some football.

I'd be very grateful for any offers. Thank you!
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

RE: WTTF Jackie Stiles as well as Jayhawks' NBA RCs
I know they are older than you are looking, but I have some Paul Pierce RCs available if you want.
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]

Brandon Rush press pass signings silver /127 in my Org.
I am a Larry Bird QUANTITY collector first and foremost. Also K-Love.[Image: Birdbannergraded.jpg]

(04-14-2013, 06:46 AM)SHowley2003 Wrote: I know they are older than you are looking, but I have some Paul Pierce RCs available if you want.
Open Offer sent, Thank you!
(04-14-2013, 07:54 AM)forthebirds Wrote: Brandon Rush press pass signings silver /127 in my Org.

Open Offer sent, Thank you!
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports