`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About to dig in to this mailday pile of packages...

RE: About to dig in to this mailday pile of packages...
Haze, I added a few '12 GQ blacks this morning, you can check my Org and see if any help you. I probably won;t get to the '13 GQ til tomorrow night at my current pace Sad
The Sepia's cost me a good amount of cash, I was going crazy offering everyone $5 per common and I snagged a good bunch of eBay that were reasonably priced. I wanted to work on the tougher ones first and then grab the base stuff after the dust settles......What '13 GQ sets are you doing?
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

I was going to do the black set but decided against it since I don't even have last years done yet. I'm doing the full base set with all of the variations. I already have close to 200 different and would of had more if my memory didn't fail me and I went to the card show instead of laying around all morning lol.

I have all of my needs listed and have all of my extras up FT already including 1 sepia and 2 blacks from this year.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

(04-12-2013, 09:27 PM)petesahuttt Wrote: My first '06 A&G EXT mini
[Image: Scan54_zps0cfba04b.jpeg]
Nice card!!! The others are very cool too!!!
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

The Org is painfully slow tonight, it's really slowing me down dammit!
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]