`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Hobby box or pack suggestions old or new (LCS trip today)

Hobby box or pack suggestions old or new (LCS trip today)
I'm going to the LCS today, wondering what I should get. New brands, old brands, good years. Preferably 2010-now. Not going for anything over $150 box wise.
Collect BARRY SANDERS, Tom Brady, Bama Alums and Randy Moss
[Image: cfFrftN.png]
I only give DC for trades over $50

RE: Hobby box or pack suggestions old or new (LCS trip today)
if it was me and my money going today id probably either get a box of 2012 playbook or 2012 contenders.... but go with whatever odds u like best Tongue slim to none or none and slim... gl with whatever you decide!

Personally, I'd go with singles.

Setting your money on fire is also an alternative.

But here are the recent products which I consider to be the least lousy:

2010 Topps Magic Football
2011 Playoff Contenders
2011 Upper Deck College Football Legends
2011 Crown Royale
2012 Topps Strata (just hope you get a good clear cut auto)
2012 Topps Magic (at least the cards look don't expect anything good)
2012 Gridiron
2012 Certified
2012 Crown Royale
2012 Press Pass Sportstown

In all seriousness, I'd go with 2011 Upper Deck College Football legends if they have it, but that is just my personal preference. The cards look great, the hits are autographs, many boxes have a buy back auto from Upper Deck NFL Legends, and a lot of variety. Downside is that the most desirable autographs are very hard to pull.

Crown Royale from this year and last year has some great looking cards - I just got my Justin Blackmon redemption (three color patch) and it looks awesome.

Thanks for the suggestions guys, keep em coming. I've already did a box of contenders, didn't hit anybody I knew really, but did get some nice inserts. Haven't tried most of the things you listed ZSDone so I'll see if they have any.
My LCS has a terrible singles selection, they are primarily a memorabilia store that happens to sell cards. They do have a rewards program though, get $1 per $10 spent to spend on singles. (Single cards not loose packs). Got a Steve Young 49ers patch card for free once.
Collect BARRY SANDERS, Tom Brady, Bama Alums and Randy Moss
[Image: cfFrftN.png]
I only give DC for trades over $50