`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
If you were going to collect a player from a team you hate who would you pick?

RE: If you were going to collect a player from a team you hate who would you pick?
It would have to be someone that was previously on a team I liked.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

RE: If you were going to collect a player from a team you hate who would you pick?
This is a tough one. Only team I hate are the Raiders. I mean I hate them. I guess I couldn't collect anyone in that uni. Seriously no one. I could collect a former Raider so long as they aren't in the silver and whack. Or someone who is currently on the Raiders only if they had cards when they were on their former team. Like Marcus Allen and Carson Palmer. Does that count?
[Image: flo.jpg]
Sadistically collecting Chad OchoCinco Johnson
non 1/1's 2660/3840 69.25% complete

*Every time you use the word "MOJO" an angel gets full blown aids*

(04-13-2013, 12:24 PM)rds1173 Wrote: Ha, yep, totally right on the "Norris" division! I think you would be a fan that I would get along w/ if we met at Ford Field. What's funny is Packers fans are the total opposite from my experiences. Very polite, join in our tailgates, ask if ya need a beer etc. Bears fans just hate us & so after many, many alcoholic beverages.. it's on! Guess it's from my Dad hating Chicago teams so I just inherited the "hate" gene & then him being right as I grew up to see for myself. If you're ever at Ford Field ya have to let me know which game so we can share a Teddy Brewski! If you can stomach being w/ us Lionesses of course! Smile
Hey just an FYI Bears fans will fight other Bears fans so dont take it personal lol.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(04-13-2013, 08:39 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: Hey just an FYI Bears fans will fight other Bears fans so dont take it personal lol.
Too funny!!! Ya I have no doubt. There is literally double digit fights at FF every time they're here. We handle em oh don't u worry but god are they sumthin! U go in knowin u may be getting kicked out. I could never go there cuz I'd go to prison. But I want to sooooo bad! Paint myself Honolulu blue from head to toe and give them some of their own idiocy! Go lions!!
Collect: RC's of Kevin Smith, Ndamukong Suh, Megatron, Kevin Jones & team collect Detroit Lions

Bucket

~~~~~[Image: scan300012.jpg]~~~~~

Being an LSU fan, I'd normally say Tulane, but I do collect Shaun King's cards because I admire what he and his team did his final season, went undefeated including the championship
[Image: 0a0d6456-0c97-44b9-873b-79f839312664_zpstsdq3axa.jpg]

I hate every team in the Afc North except the Bengals. So from the Browns probably be Otto Gram the Ravens I can't think of anyone and the Steelers Jack Ham or Kevin Green.

I used to despise the Broncos but they are my GF's team so I have actually traded for some Broncos..and Cowboys...and Panthers...lol. It almost killed me the first time I traded for some Cowboys. The Broncos are growing on me only because I've always liked Peyton.
I collect all current Dolphins, Bob Griese/Brian Griese,Marino, Howie/Kyle/Chris Long, AP, some Vikings, some Raiders. My wife collects Panthers, Cowboys, Broncos.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/kilosportscards/albums
http://loreskovic.wix.com/kilo-sport-cards (lists in Excel)

I don't hate any team, but I dislike the Packers, Bears, Patriots and Saints. I would possibly collect Brett Favre (even before he became a Viking), Walter Payton, maybe an auto or rookie of Brady and a card or two of Brees or Archie Manning. In fact if I had the money to do so I would probably collect everything. Smile
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

Being a die hard Dallas Cowboys fan from Houston, I hate all other NFC East teams and the texans and the Squeelers! I guess I would collect RG III cus I like his game! I would NEVER collect anyone in a texan,eagle,squeeler,or giants player! DC4L!!!
I collect Emmitt Smith jersey and auto cards!!!

[Image: 128275960523260m.jpg]

My Lil Emmitt Smith PC - http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-899584.html

Going through my cards I forgot I had a Danny Woodhead PC going on. I still need to get his rookie auto.
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram