`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Going to first card show this weekend

RE: Going to first card show this weekend
(04-10-2013, 02:33 PM)joe callahan13 Wrote: Of course, that's what the FDIC is for. :-)

On a side note, I wish more would take Paypal. I am a huge Paypal fan and would use it for everything if it were possible.
what company did you work with?

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

take cash and have fun.. expect scans of purchases also!
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

(04-10-2013, 09:23 AM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: Ill stat by saying I work in the Credit Card Processing Industry.... With that said... TAKE THIS WARNING SERIOUSLY!!! NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER trust your credit card info to any of the companies such as square, and a few others... The information swiped or keyed in remains in the phone !!!! if they lose their phone they lose your info and who knows who will end up with it. Its the most successful way for people to commit ID fraud and steal your numbers. Always take cash!!!!! and even be weary about the small non bank affiliated ATM machines installed at venues for events like card / trade shows.... just walk outside to a bank and use those ( not 100% safe either)

Just my 2 cents
Yeah I don't trust the phone attached card swippers. Are those even PCI compliant?
I have not been to a show in over 20 years Sad

But yeah like everyone pretty much stated. Have fun, bring cash, take your time and if you bring cards to sell/trade don't leave them around, keep them on your person Smile
[Image: 38lDS2Y.png]
Registry http://registry.beckett.com/player-detai...pc_2286189
PC http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i49/se.../Suh%20PC/
RC - 35/37
Auto - 83/341
1/1- 11
**Banner made by jbel4331**

(04-10-2013, 03:34 PM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: what company did you work with?
Chase. If people had fraudulent charges every once in a while, they could afford it. :-)

well, turns out that it was a good thing I got some cash out, as they didn't take card there. Turned out to be a little disappointing in the Green Bay cards, though I did miss out on a Sepia 2012 Chrome Rodgers card that one of the guys had, as I had already spent the cash I had on me. Turned out to be 2 local shops that set up about 5 cafeteria sized tables in the middle of the mall. One guy did have a HUGE amount of older stuff, and had a few cards that I got to use in a trade I'm working out (Barry and Deion Sanders and Tim Brown Score RCs, a Franco Harris and Reggie White Topps RC), and had others like Terry Bradshaw RC, Joe Montana RC, Jerry Rice RC, that would have been really cool to get if I had an extra couple hundred on me. He even had some 40's baseball, and I think I even saw some older than that. That was worth seeing. Other than that, though, they really didn't have much new stuff, and almost everything was Bengals and Reds (the hometown teams, of course).

You are simply the man, you got some karma coming your way bud lol.
[Image: LqvsVQD.png]