`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Just a tip for new traders

Just a tip for new traders
just thought I would throw this out there. If you are trading with someone with over 5k cards of any sport you will not be able to see past the 50th page (5000) cards without putting in keywords like 2012 or players names also Ive noticed the Beckett system has eliminated some guys from your favorite teams so just clicking team will not always bring up your guys just thought I would share. Happy Trading
Photobucket

RE: Just a tip for new traders
this is incorrect. if they have more than 5000 items, just type the next page number in the box and hit enter on your keyboard

Ok I stand corrected I ve tried that before and itbdidnt work I will try it now so maybe my thread wasnt so helpful lol
Photobucket

Either way, this was a good post. Heck, I didn't know how to get past it and typing in a player at a time is a losing battle-time wise..
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

5000 cards?! Who had the time to input 5000 cards? Even over the course of a few years... 5000? I got stuff that's not even in my organize... I might just be too lazy.
Collecting Falcons, 3 Color or More Patches!
--- 2011 Rookies and Stars Materials Black Prime Longevity 053 out of 106 found. HELP!
[Image: StevenJacksonFalconsSmall.jpg]

http://s626.photobucket.com/user/JHnGA09/library

I have something like 20,000 cards for trade but I rarely open my side for a trade so I never paid attention
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

(04-09-2013, 07:51 AM)roostersclassics11 Wrote: Ok I stand corrected I ve tried that before and itbdidnt work I will try it now so maybe my thread wasnt so helpful lol
Yeah but at least your heart was in the right place.
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram