`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
all-star game tickets

all-star game tickets
does anybody know where the best place is to buy or when i can buy tickets for the all-star game. i know its early but i would rather buy sooner than later. thanks for the help

RE: all-star game tickets
If you're not a Mets season ticket holder (which I believe they offer priority seating), your best bet is probably through Stub Hub. As of now, tickets for the AS Game are starting at $480+. http://www.stubhub.com/mlb-all-star-game...3-4109861/

If you want to risk it (and don't have $500 to throw around), try waiting until closer to the game. You might be able to snag a pair in the $250 range (per ticket).

If that's out of your range, you should make a point of going to see the Future's Game. I think it's on All Star Weekend Saturday. You can get tickets relatively cheaply (under $40) and get a chance to see all the top prospects. Home run derby would be cool too.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

i think any all star event would be cool but i am in Pennsylvania (i live in NY) all star week and get back the night before the all star game so that is my only option. plus my B-day is 2 days before the all star game so i think its ok to spend a little (lets hope). thanks for the ticket advice

I went to the All-Star Game back in 2003. The White Sox did a postcard lottery, so I sent 4-5 postcards over the course of two weeks and pretty much forgot about it. Then, a few weeks later, my wife called me at work and told me that we received a call from the White Sox. It took a few seconds, but then I realized that I must have won so I called 'em back and I had indeed won. I'm sure it involves a lot more work than an email lottery but it seems more genuine IMO.

Given that it's NYC, there might be a tougher time trying to get tickets, but if you have your heart set on going, I'd recommend checking ebay/stubhub/craigslist frequently. Also, the Mets might be selling SRO tickets the day of the game so you might wanna check that out as well. If you're unable to score tix, you should at least check out the Futures Game. Make a day of it and go to FanFest that day and the game that night. Good luck!

that would be awesome to win them im definitively going to try whatever promotion they are doing. id love to do as much as i can all star week but like i said im in PA that week and get back sat Sad. but going to make the best of it

(04-09-2013, 12:24 PM)jpesky6 Wrote: I went to the All-Star Game back in 2003. The White Sox did a postcard lottery, so I sent 4-5 postcards over the course of two weeks and pretty much forgot about it. Then, a few weeks later, my wife called me at work and told me that we received a call from the White Sox. It took a few seconds, but then I realized that I must have won so I called 'em back and I had indeed won. I'm sure it involves a lot more work than an email lottery but it seems more genuine IMO.

Given that it's NYC, there might be a tougher time trying to get tickets, but if you have your heart set on going, I'd recommend checking ebay/stubhub/craigslist frequently. Also, the Mets might be selling SRO tickets the day of the game so you might wanna check that out as well. If you're unable to score tix, you should at least check out the Futures Game. Make a day of it and go to FanFest that day and the game that night. Good luck!
I would be very cautious buying sports tickets on craigslist. In fact, I'd avoid it entirely. It's full of scammers. One of the biggest running scams is to buy tickets with a stolen credit card. Once the owner discovers the card is stolen, they'll call the credit card company and cancel the purchase, which invalidates the tickets. The tickets themselves, however, are still floating around and being sold to unsuspecting buyers. -Stubhub offers buyer protection against fraud, so I'd highly recommend making such purchases through them or another legit site.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

ok ill keep that in mind when i buy thanks for the caution

Mets have already completed the lottery for ASG tickets and notified people if they were given the opportunity to buy tickets. As of now, your only reliable place is Stub Hub.
[Image: Signature_zpsnepr034k.jpg]