`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Looking for photobucket help

Looking for photobucket help
Hey all. Photobucket question for ya. I have an old trade thread with scans that I tried to update. I went into photobucket and edited the pictures by typing "TRADED" across the front of the cards that are gone. Checked the "replace old picture" box and clicked save. Then deleted the old codes from my thread and copied and pasted the new ones. When I did the post preview, none of the cards had "TRADED" across the front of them. Any idea what I'm doing wrong. I'm thinking I may be farther ahead just deleting all the scans I have and making new ones. As always, thanks for your help!!
Collecting Steelers, Pirates and Penguins

RE: Looking for photobucket help
I found you have to save instead of replace-then you have to replace the IMG code in your post. Pain in the butt
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

RE: Looking for photobucket help
(04-06-2013, 02:51 PM)floydtown Wrote: I found you have to save instead of replace-then you have to replace the IMG code in your post. Pain in the butt
This. If you edit an image and replace it, it will eventually update w/ out having to delete and re post the img. code. But, it will take forever. Or at least that's how it used to work I don't know if that holds true w/ the beta site.
[Image: flo.jpg]
Sadistically collecting Chad OchoCinco Johnson
non 1/1's 2660/3840 69.25% complete

*Every time you use the word "MOJO" an angel gets full blown aids*