Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
52' Mickey Mantle ...Is this a buy? Please please help

RE: 52' Mickey Mantle ...Is this a buy? Please please help
Buy it! Hurry! Buy it!
And while you're at it, I'll sell you mine for half of what you're paying that seller ! You can have 2 at MUCH better than "a fair price" and flip one to cover your costs and keep the other .... A sound investment strategy, if I do say so myself!
I bet my reprint is as nice or better, but I'll only rip you off @ 50% since you're a forum member Smile Who says I'm not a nice guy?
HEAVY Sarcasm aside ... Lets assume reprint, until further proof. Ditto to what everyone else is saying .. High res scan of front and back! Oh, and while we're talking about it ... What's "a fair price"? $5K, $10K, $20K?
Hey, if you're asking for our help and feedback, give us full disclosure so we can understand the situation better!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

yea that card seems to perfect i wouldnt buy it and he has it in a toploader

(04-06-2013, 07:22 AM)csamsal Wrote: .... and he has it in a toploader
Good point! That's how I store all my valuable cards! Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.