`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
perfect game spoiled

perfect game spoiled
perfect game from yu darvish, spoiled one out away...would have been a good story.

RE: perfect game spoiled
Still a great game for a guy who is only in his 2nd MLB season he looks like the real deal right now
[Image: 6C3028DA-222D-46AB-98B7-BD7D0829F4B5-819...1b74d5.jpg]

its a good story now, would of been a GREAT story if he made it. Dude had what was it? 16k's?!? he didnt just almost perfect game, but with plenty more k's then I believe most that have done it. Of course i could be wrong, this is just off the top of my head but he was k'ing everyone!.
[Image: 2choicesig_zps9f1610c4.gif]

By the ninth guy in the lineup!

(04-02-2013, 10:08 PM)pyr0punk Wrote: its a good story now, would of been a GREAT story if he made it. Dude had what was it? 16k's?!? he didnt just almost perfect game, but with plenty more k's then I believe most that have done it. Of course i could be wrong, this is just off the top of my head but he was k'ing everyone!.
He had 14K's.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

Matt Cain had 14 k's in his perfect game last year. The Astros seem really anxious to help out making history.

All the talk shows this morning were talking about 'remember, he was facing the Astros.' It was almost like they were trying to discredit his feat.

(04-02-2013, 10:17 PM)natejeffries Wrote: By the ninth guy in the lineup!