`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kyrie 5K

RE: Kyrie 5K
Hey! I live in Hawaii! And if they busted 10 boxes of Exquisite, there's only one place in Hawaii to go for stock like that!

(04-02-2013, 06:58 PM)kenarm79 Wrote: I remember when I was lived in Hawaii, a grandmother took her grandson to the lcs and they busted at least 10 boxes of Exquisite and a couple SPX boxes. I wish I could do that, lol. Like djohn said, some people really have a lot of money.

(04-02-2013, 07:51 PM)kstjst Wrote: Hey! I live in Hawaii! And if they busted 10 boxes of Exquisite, there's only one place in Hawaii to go for stock like that!
I've been gone for four years, but it can only be Paula's.
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

exactly...i probably ran into you a few times there.

(04-02-2013, 08:07 PM)kenarm79 Wrote: I've been gone for four years, but it can only be Paula's.

(04-02-2013, 08:14 PM)kstjst Wrote: exactly...i probably ran into you a few times there.
I used to mainly go to the Double Dragon in Miliani. He use to always have some LeBron's in his dollar bin, lol. I hated that he moved his store to a smaller spot in the shopping center. I also used to go to the one down the street from Pearl Ridge Mall on Kam Hwy (until they changed owners). Paula didn't like that owner to much, lol. I wish I was still there because their is only one shop were I live now (and it rarely gets anything good).
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

(04-02-2013, 01:46 PM)briankort Wrote: I am with you on this. I have nothing against Kyrie and I think he is an excellent b-ball player. But I say this about all the young guys and I get flack for it all the time. These guys are unproven. 1-4 decent years in the league does not mean you will be a superstar or get in the HOF.

I guess it is a gamble, but seems kind of a high risk bet to me. I mean, let's say someday he does go in the HOF. How much more over $5k will this card even sell for? Is it a $10k or $15k card if that happens? That is putting him up there over a PSA 10 Jordan RC. There is no way this kid will ever come close to Jordan. 5 years from now I am betting you see this card sell for under $2k if even that high.

For all those people collecting Kyrie, I am not bashing you. Collect him and have fun. This is just my opinion on the cost of young player cards these days.
You are on point!

I don't see this kid getting even close to the Elite Players. I say it is too early to invest that kind of money on a Kyrie Rookie Card. Look what happened to Chris Paul's value... it went DOWN, even tough his game is better and better.

I'd be surprise if this cards sell for more than 1k in the future.