`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LeBron PC Patches

RE: LeBron PC Patches
I believe you if you say you pulled that card, but I do agree the auto looks nothing like his.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

(03-30-2013, 03:21 PM)quavis Wrote: I believe you if you say you pulled that card, but I do agree the auto looks nothing like his.
You're making a big deal about nothing, lol. Listen, I didn't pull the card but I was there @ my LCS when the person did pull it. I bought it from the guy that pulled it. The previous poster questioned whether the patch was real. If I understand you correctly, you are questioning whether or not its LeBron's auto? If you look at the sig you will notice that its a facsimile auto, lol. To help you understand this even more, here is another card from the set that I pulled:

[Image: SU1BRzAxOTgtMS5qcGc.jpg]
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

I said I believed you. geez. Thats cool that its a facsimile. I was just sayin. Even for a facsimile, it doesnt look like any Ive seen. But Im no Lebron Expert. Just using the forums for what there here for, comments...

(03-30-2013, 04:11 PM)quavis Wrote: I said I believed you. geez. Thats cool that its a facsimile. I was just sayin. Even for a facsimile, it doesnt look like any Ive seen. But Im no Lebron Expert. Just using the forums for what there here for, comments...
Don't take it the wrong way (I'm not). I can understand when someone doubts something. The sig does look more robotic than his actual one.

Just curious, did the guy who pulled it think it was a patch auto, then got seriously depressed to see it was a facsimile? I know I would have been severly disappointed.

I got it when I lived in Hawaii. He was a big Kobe fan so I got it for a good price, because he knew I collected LeBron. He really didn't care either way because it wasn't one of his PC players.

Great collection you have there!! If you ever think of moving any of them keep me in mind Wink

That artifacts is real nice! What is the numbering of the UD Game Jersey??
[Image: LebronSignature.jpg]

(04-02-2013, 01:52 AM)BRONBRON Wrote: Great collection you have there!! If you ever think of moving any of them keep me in mind Wink

That artifacts is real nice! What is the numbering of the UD Game Jersey??
Thanks. Will do. The UD Game Jersey version isn't numbered.