`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
should i buy a 2012 topps chrome case?

should i buy a 2012 topps chrome case?
my lcs has some cases of 2012 topps chrome...don't know the price yet, but i'm pretty sure they'll run around $125/box or so. i've done maybe a case of this throughout the season, with no big names to speak of. i think the best was a tannehill auto.
my lcs has had some huge pulls throughout the year and the owner always buys a lot of product, but oddly enough, and probably because andrew luck and RG3s have been tough pulls out of topps chrome, they've never had any pulled that they know of...and that's probably out of at least 10 cases...so we're always thinking that they're due...but does that mean that they're due?!

RE: should i buy a 2012 topps chrome case?
NO. Most of the boxes will have autos you have no friggin' clue over. You buy a case for $1000 and get a $120 Luck or RGIII. Wha???
Collecting Falcons, 3 Color or More Patches!
--- 2011 Rookies and Stars Materials Black Prime Longevity 053 out of 106 found. HELP!
[Image: StevenJacksonFalconsSmall.jpg]

http://s626.photobucket.com/user/JHnGA09/library

I love chrome and If I could get a good deal I would buy it. Best product of the year in my opinion. I love the variations and if you do pull a luck or rg3 picture variation, variation auto, even doug martin or trent Richardson variations that are 9.5 get them graded and they will sell for big money IMO. Do what you want! Oh and if you do buy it and pull a red or gold border manning I need them!
[Image: PeytonVolsBannerAbsoluteFinal.png]

http://s1146.photobucket.com/albums/o528...Garretson/
Peyton Manning, Zac Dysert, and UT Vols

I would pass, the chance of pulling a good auto in Chrome is rare and will be hard to make any money back. I always stick to retail chrome cause you get lots of rookies and ref for cheap.
Bucket: http://s1089.photobucket.com/user/CJ81daman/library/?sort=3&page=0
Basketball: Austin Rivers, Dennis Rodman, Marcus Smart, Clint Capela, Washington Wizards
Soccer: Switzerland, Bayern Munich, Southampton, DC United

buy 2
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

i wish i could buy a case of chrome.
[Image: LqvsVQD.png]

How bout you buy me a case of Chrome Big Grin

just kidding, but yeah I wouldn't buy a case. Too much risk.
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram

I would do it if I could. Plenty of chances at good autos besides Luck and RG3. Luck refractor parallels sell for ridiculous amounts, and there's bound to be a few SP rc's in there.
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

I got all of these 2012 Topps Chrome from Box Breaks, just got the cards back from Beckett Graded.. Thanks Topps Chrome are Grading Good see crazy8sportscard@livestream and pfstudd @ustream. Tell them walker 1946 said Hi.

photo RG3Beckettauto1.jpg
 photo RG3BeckettAuto2.jpg
 photo RG3BeckettAuto3.jpg
 photo RG3BeckettRookie4.jpg
 photo KirkCousinsBeckettRookie5.jpg