`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
'12 Strata and R&S Box Breaks -Nice Stuff- FT - Russell Wilson Auto, Trent Richardson
Star 
'12 Strata and R&S Box Breaks -Nice Stuff- FT - Russell Wilson Auto, Trent Richardson
Hello Everyone!

I opened a box of 2012 Topps Strata and 2012 Rookies & Stars hobby the other day in Grand Island, NE.

I did relatively decent, especially with the last pack in R&S where I pulled the Russell Wilson Auto /199! In fact, that Wilson AU was my 5th hit from the box...I guess people usually only get 4 hits per box.

In any case, I've uploaded everything into my ORG and is available FT. I have included some scans below. As always, thank you for your time and consideration!

Trading here with all you is fun, and it keeps me pre-occupied (all war veterans out there know the importance of this...for me, at least, boredom is the most hazardous thing to my health...people on this forum prevent me from becoming bored).

[Image: RampS_zps519aedad.jpg]

[Image: Strata_zps031d0498.jpg]

[Image: Strata2_zps82d53612.jpg]
Imagination is more important than knowledge...

RE: '12 Strata and R&S Box Breaks -Nice Stuff- FT - Russell Wilson Auto, Trent Richardson
What are u looking for? I am interested in the wilson auto

RE: '12 Strata and R&S Box Breaks -Nice Stuff- FT - Russell Wilson Auto, Trent Richardson
open offer sent thanks
[Image: Untitled.jpg]

http://s885.photobucket.com/albums/ac58/...owboysFan/

Huge cowboys fan! Collecting all cowboys autos, and Main rookies of football and baseball and Game used..

Interested in the Trent Strata and the Floyd Rookies and Stars
Always willing to trade for Dwyane Wade/Alonzo Mourning Cards

I'm also interested in the Wilson if you still have it, let me know what your looking for, I've got a ton of stuff from a card show that I haven't had time to photo yet but most is in the system.
I collect Eddie George, Marcus Mariota, Derrick Henry, Corey Davis and other titans
my bucket
http://s608.photobucket.com/user/aussiet...n/library/

[Image: Header_Mariota_zpsddsop4z4.jpg][/URL]

Check me for t rich
[Image: 1V8zK.jpg]

I need Strata base #10,11,15,30,48,80,83,114 if you have them.

(03-29-2013, 08:57 PM)anotherfallingstar1 Wrote: I need Strata base #10,11,15,30,48,80,83,114 if you have them.
Hello. I have all base cards you need, except #10. I will upload what I have, then send you a offer.
Imagination is more important than knowledge...