`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best of 2012 Bowman and A&G - 11 Packs

Best of 2012 Bowman and A&G - 11 Packs
I picked up this $19.99 box today at Wal-Mart featuring Topps cards from 2012. I could tell there was Bowman and A&G packs in there from the front window of the box, but when I opened it up I was happy to see that was all it was. The box advertised 11 packs but I ended up getting an extra cello Bowman pack with just purples and an Allen & Ginter one with three minis. There were 7 Bowman and I haven't collected either of these sets, but I LOVE the 2012 Bowman card design! I ended up with a pretty successful box including a auto. Here are pics of the better inserts I pulled.

All cards pictured are up for trades other than the Bible mini. In fact, I'd like to trade for the rest of the Bible minis, so check me out! (If any of the cards look poorly cut, that's because I was lazy and used me scanner's "auto-crop" mode which absolutely sucks.)

[Image: 2mreii1.jpg]

[Image: 2ihscwz.jpg]
Alex Gordon collector and author of http://viewfromtheskybox.blogspot.com/

[Image: W2WNKId.png]

RE: Best of 2012 Bowman and A&G - 11 Packs
Nice thats better than i've ever done with those boxes.

What other mini's did you get from the A&G? I have a couple Bible mini's FT (I know I should have more, don;t get down on me everyone)
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

same here...i have gotten a few and the best i got was an A&G carlos lee relic haha...I have the mary magdalene bible mini if interested let me know or send me an offer!

any jesus montero??