`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTTF Von Miller and Edmond Gates

WTTF Von Miller and Edmond Gates
Looking for a Von Miller auto or 2.. Also, would be interested in other Bronco/Phin player auto's..

I am always looking for Edmond (Clyde) Gates that I don't have..

Let me know what you have. If you have any Gates cards I need I will trade in your favor.

My Photobucket to my trade, not all of my cards are in my bucket. If you want a scan of something let me know. Here is the link
http://s1236.photobucket.com/user/Mannin...ade?page=1

Link to my Gates PC (other than base cards, those aren't listed) I still have a little updating to do to the Gates PC but if you have something I don't PLEASE send an offer!!
http://s1236.photobucket.com/user/Mannin...0PC?page=1

Last but not least, I am not interested in trading 1 high end card for several lower BV cards.

Happy trading! I have The next 3 days off so I am hoping to get some trades in.. Woohoo for Easter break!
I'm a teacher so I may be slow at responding to trades during the week, if you don't like that please don't send me a trade offer... THANKS

RE: WTTF Von Miller and Edmond Gates
What about these 6, I would really like to move them, If you already have them I would be willing to trade in your favor just to get them to someone who will enjoy them...

[Image: Gates_zpsdc7269d4.jpg]

i have these.
[Image: 494551_zps75b2f452.jpg]

MAINLY COLLECTING KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PLAYERS
new updated bucket 12/16

Brouwer I do have those but I will take doubles, depending on what you're looking to get. Feel free to check me and send over an offer.

Rob, I will send you an open offer on the ones I need.
I'm a teacher so I may be slow at responding to trades during the week, if you don't like that please don't send me a trade offer... THANKS

i have this if interested.

[Image: edmundgates.jpg]
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

JFrench I sent you an offer. Thanks