`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Site Problems;

RE: Site Problems;
When you click on your org to trade it messaged pops up. I know its not just me because others on the baseball trade boards posted the same thing.
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

The site always runs like a snail for me, I get irritated that I am paying for it and half of the time I can't access what I want. The trade section (as far as I know) has been working fine for me this morning. The site in fact hasn't been too slow today. Some days it sits and says loading, loading, loading... and I give up. I also have issues with it telling me I need to be logged in to do something when I am already logged on :/
I'm a teacher so I may be slow at responding to trades during the week, if you don't like that please don't send me a trade offer... THANKS

Beckett Organize is down for maintenance today and will be back online tomorrow.
Chris Olds
Editor, Beckett Media

colds@beckett.com
Twitter @chrisolds2009
beckett.com/news

>>>> IF YOU HAVE A SITE ISSUE, please do not DM me.Please email customerservice@beckett.com. (I don't actually handle any of that stuff.)

bush league.
NY Giants and HOF/legend/superstar collector.
[Image: GiantsFade.png]

--->FRUSTRATED<--- I'll never get the time back. It's usually slow anyway, and the last couple of days have been challenging. I was in the middle of a trade day before yesterday and because of all the bugs, I was still in the middle of a trade yesterday. ARGH!
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

I'm glad to see that it wasnt just me that was having problems. I would like to think that after tommorrow the site will be running faster at peak times (6-10pm EST), but that was promised a year ago with the new servers and it still runs slow like molasses ( as my father would say).
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1

(03-27-2013, 02:56 PM)ftballcardz Wrote: I'm glad to see that it wasnt just me that was having problems. I would like to think that after tommorrow the site will be running faster at peak times (6-10pm EST), but that was promised a year ago with the new servers and it still runs slow like molasses ( as my father would say).
hey hey hey....hey.....hey....................hey..............I'm 21, and I say that!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Old news now, but it really sucks hind quarter when peeps are paying for this stuff!! Don't know what other people are paying for, but I pay for total access and this is getting very frustrating!!

"Can't wait" (Bart Scott style) for my auto renewal to come through... I have heard horror stories about that too.

I remember a few years ago, the CEO promised something like, "expect big things and major improvement."(not an exact quote) Well, I guess that means the price doubles and the site is the same as before the change over!

Anyway, as you can tell I am a little upset at flow of this site.

I Guess the thing that really makes me mad is they never post anything! Just tell me you are doing maintenance or it is messed up!! Chris Olds did that today, but It was going on for 3 days! A little Info goes along way.

BAAAAHHHH!!! Rant over... (Maybe)
I LIVE for "Soup Kitchens" with "Dirty Mike" and the boys!!! BAHAHAHA!!!!

honestly, this is nothing new.. and when people say all they care about is money I kinda disagree, if all they cared about was money then they would make a lot more with a good product, so I say they don't care about money that much. sorry for the rant Beckett, I still love you Smile
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

from facebook:

Organize needs to be shut down to alleviate the stress on the server and to allow the web time to fix issues. When there is an update, we will let everyone know

so, we arent getting the new system, like we really want/need. just fixing all the crapola thats been going on for the past 72 hours, then going back to status quo