`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Break ever (for me) in 2011 topps chrome

RE: Best Break ever (for me) in 2011 topps chrome
(03-27-2013, 11:05 PM)uvaspina Wrote: Nice box. Can't beat $12 bucks. When i see that, I buy every time. -I believe the refractor autos are supposed to be serially numbered. -The base chrome, I believe, has a refractor look to it (mirror border), but isn't a refractor. Not sure though. In any event, that card alone would buy you a couple more blasters easy.
Yeah, that's what the card looks like ... Mirror border, but not serial numbered. So that's the base auto then. Thanks for the clarification ... I thought there was something weird going on Smile
If I can afford to, I usually pick up any blaster on 40% off sale, too. Hard to resist.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Awesome auto. I never have any luck with topps chrome. I have almost swore it off but I cant help myself when its on sale lol.

(03-28-2013, 02:15 PM)Nate_Daulton Wrote: Awesome auto. I never have any luck with topps chrome. I have almost swore it off but I cant help myself when its on sale lol.
I hear you! I've been buying this product for a couple of years with nothing other than base and non serial numbered refractors. If not for eBay, I'd have ZERO autos from the Topps Chrome. Contrasted with Bowman Chrome ... Lots of sig hits, but never lucky to get a rising star, usually a AAA club disappointment Sad
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.