`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Throwing this out there. 49ers: Kaep and Hunter

RE: Throwing this out there. 49ers: Kaep and Hunter
LOL I just gonna laugh at what a fool you are when it seller for more than I bought the Kap/Huner prime for. They are similar value cards. You sat there an patronized me and called me a lair and untrustworthy all for making a fair offer.

(04-04-2013, 08:44 PM)pbean Wrote: [Image: BunnyPancake.jpg]
MMMM Breakfast and lunch in one photo... yummmmm
Not to change the subject or anything, ok really to change the subject.. I have three Falcon patch cards if you want to trade.. not for the Kipper, but for something else if you would like.
Check me out! Updating all the time. Working my ORG daily! Have lots to trade.

Collect Patriots, Texans, Bruins, Texas A&M, UCONN and current project 2011 Certified FOTG /250 set 2011 Playoff Contenders Set

http://s1082.photobucket.com/albums/j369/Mercier2002/

(05-18-2013, 02:09 AM)NinerLegends Wrote: LOL I just gonna laugh at what a fool you are when it seller for more than I bought the Kap/Huner prime for. They are similar value cards. You sat there an patronized me and called me a lair and untrustworthy all for making a fair offer.

[Image: carnegie.jpg]

(05-18-2013, 02:09 AM)NinerLegends Wrote: LOL I just gonna laugh at what a fool you are when it seller for more than I bought the Kap/Huner prime for. They are similar value cards. You sat there an patronized me and called me a lair and untrustworthy all for making a fair offer.
Sit and wait buddy cuz I'm doing the laughing right now because your Alshon Jeffries are selling for only 8-10 busts... I mean bucks, an auto.
I didn't patronize you... I'm not the kinda of person to patronize anyone...
I'M THE KIND OF PERSON THAT EMBARRASSES YOU! REMEMBER THAT CUZ EVERYONE ON HERE ALREADY KNOWS YOU'VE BEEN EMBARRASSED.
Collecting Falcons, 3 Color or More Patches!
--- 2011 Rookies and Stars Materials Black Prime Longevity 053 out of 106 found. HELP!
[Image: StevenJacksonFalconsSmall.jpg]

http://s626.photobucket.com/user/JHnGA09/library