`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cards for Trade (Scan Added:67 Dexter Press Mantle)

Cards for Trade (Scan Added:67 Dexter Press Mantle)
Hi all, I just updated my trade org and added some new stuff, please take a look and send open offers! Anyone that wants to take a bunch of the low BV stuff off my hands, we can work out something in your favor. Thanks for checking.

EDIT: Just was going through some old stuff and had a good find. 8 postcard sized Dexter Press 1967 Yankee cards, including Mickey Mantle. Added to trade org.

RE: Cards for Trade (Highlight:67 Dexter Press Mantle)
bump.

use photo sharing site, then paste picture code.

i dont know how to make the pic smaller. can send you pics of anything else in my org you may be interested in.

RE: Cards for Trade (Scan Added:67 Dexter Press Mantle)
bump. few trades made. about to respond to all other open offers. added a nice 1997 pinnacle mcgwire HOME to my trade org.

Offer sent
Always looking for Ken Griffey Jr, and Randy Johnson Rookies. Check my org for trades!

[Image: 9kx9BTZ.png]

Do not trade with: SFssft1911

trying a bump

I would be interested in the Mantle (all of the '67 set actually). Feel free to shoot me an offer. However, please remember that the BV you have on the cards are for them in mint condition, which they are obviously not. I hope you are not expecting mint bv worth of cards in return. Hope that makes sense. I look forward to seeing your offer.
Collecting Derek Jeter - primarily 1996 and earlier but will consider anything

message sent, sry everything in my org is nm/m but i have adjusted the condition