`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should I ask for replacements?

Should I ask for replacements?
Its only been a few months since I redeamed the codes online, but Im tired of waiting lol.
I dont really care about the cards as they will be trade bait.
So what ya think ask for replacements?

2012 Bowman Sterling Prospect Auto Gold Parallel of Corey Seager
2012 Topps Allen & Ginter Framed Mini Auto of Keegan Bradley

RE: Should I ask for replacements?
I would wait. If I was going to ask for a replacement it would be for the Bradley.
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

I'd wait. Probably wont get anything real good for those. I have 4 redemptions pending right now and a couple of them have been pending for months.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

I would wait on the Seager unless they offer you something better. Sometimes you can get lucky. Seager is supposed to be a legit prospect with the Dodgers. I would see what you can get in place of the other one though.

Thanks for the info guys. Ya after little Googling Seager he does look promising. Guess wait and see.

(03-22-2013, 12:27 PM)Haze28 Wrote: I'd wait. Probably wont get anything real good for those. I have 4 redemptions pending right now and a couple of them have been pending for months.
I've been waiting for just over a year now for a Ty Cobb relic from 2012 Topps ... Not knowing what they'd replace it with is the thing that keeps me hanging on ... I've got a few other more recent redemptions, a Matt Kemp/Ethier dual auto and a Ken Griffey Sr Auto that hasn't been sent. Figure if I forget about them, and they show up, I'll be really happy that day. Smile If I keep thinking about it, I just get aggravated.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(03-22-2013, 04:45 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: I've been waiting for just over a year now for a Ty Cobb relic from 2012 Topps ... Not knowing what they'd replace it with is the thing that keeps me hanging on ... I've got a few other more recent redemptions, a Matt Kemp/Ethier dual auto and a Ken Griffey Sr Auto that hasn't been sent. Figure if I forget about them, and they show up, I'll be really happy that day. Smile If I keep thinking about it, I just get aggravated.
Kemp still hasn't signed yet? Wow. If only he were as reliable as Derek Norris and Clay Holmes.
Kepler

(03-24-2013, 10:10 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: Kemp still hasn't signed yet? Wow. If only he were as reliable as Derek Norris and Clay Holmes.
LOL
Yeah, those guys are automaniacs!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(03-22-2013, 04:45 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: I've been waiting for just over a year now for a Ty Cobb relic from 2012 Topps ... Not knowing what they'd replace it with is the thing that keeps me hanging on ..
I have a pending relic from American Pie from a couple years ago of Jimi Hendrix. Like the Cobb, I just don't get it. I understand the problems and logistics of trying to get autographs from modern players. I'm sure it's hard to get them to show up on your schedule. I don't understand, at all, the problems with relics from the past. Either they have the relics or they don't. I would imagine the prices are fairly stable on them, so they know how much it will cost them. I could see if it were a matter of just missing the deadlines to get them in packs, but months and years later doesn't make a lot of sense to me.