`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bad trip to LCS - Good trip to Target

Bad trip to LCS - Good trip to Target
Got off work early today and felt like busting something. went to the LCS where there wasn't much aside from Chrome or 13 Heritage. I'm only a few cards away from the base, so i skipped Heritage and went with Chrome. Pretty Lackluster.

So then to Target to get some essentials and feeling disapointed in my Chrome box i saw they had just gotten some blasters of Heritage which werent there two days ago. Also, the last blaster box of EEE thats been sitting there a while.

i dont normally buy non-liscened cards, but i was guaranteed 2 autos so i grabbed the EEE. then i grabbed the Heritage blaster because it seems everyones been having luck with those...

photo Scan_Pic0050_zps72ab7695.jpg

Maile Green #/10!!!!
Frazier Red #/64!!!
Harper Red Border SP!!!!

RETAIL has finally struck me!!!
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

RE: Bad trip to LCS - Good trip to Target
Wow Nice Blasters! I might have to hit my Target this weekend. Nice stuff! Bowman Chrome has been brutal for me this year Sad However draft I have gotten some really nice stuff!

Judging from others' posts, I am starting to believe that all the decent blasters are being sent away from my Target and Wal-Mart. I can't tell you the last time I pulled an auto from a blaster. Heck I cant' tell you the last time I pulled anything GUd from a blaster.

My blasters are base and low-end inserts. Heck, I'd open the one with 2 autos guaranteed and would actually not find any. That would be about my luck. Maybe they put the decent blasters in more highly populated areas. Don't know.

Anyway, nice blasters on your part. Congrats.

Roughned is not a bad prospect...he may pan out. Id say you did really well on the Heritage. Better than the blaster I bought that got got me just about nothing of merit besides a Shelby Miller Chrome /999 and some no name short prints.

Good pulls. I love that Frazier. Its seems like every one gets that odor auto out of chrome.