`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
My National Treasures Redemtion / Scan

My National Treasures Redemtion / Scan
I've been waiting for this card since 9/21/11. Pulled it as a redemption back then, and it just arrived. Jason Terry currently plays for the Boston Celtics, formerly played with Dallas....His Nickname is "JET" (Jason Eugene Terry).

I've been looking at the card for so long trying to make out this signature. I think I can now see "JET", or am I fooling myself?

[Image: img064_zps11ad7980.jpg]
[Image: img065-1_zps39a498ab.jpg]

RE: My National Treasures Redemtion / Scan
I think it says Jason Terry...LOL!!! or could easily be JET...its a signature...both start with a J and end with a T....I only see...J (scribble) T....LOL!!! Beautiful card...actually you just reminded me that I have to call Panini for this redemption 2010 Panini Elite Black Box Draft Classes Signatures (Isiah Thomas Mark Aguirre
Rolando Blackman) I submitted it on 10/2011.

Well since the card is NOTABLE NICKNAMES I would assume it says JET
ebayID Brian60187 - Collecting PSA 10 RC's

http://s1238.photobucket.com/user/brianl...ll%20Trade

(03-20-2013, 07:41 PM)briankort Wrote: Well since the card is NOTABLE NICKNAMES I would assume it says JET
Quite true Brian...overlooked that...but it looks like there is scribble after the T at the end...its just a weird way of scribbling "JET" don't you think? I don't know, but its such an awesome card.

Nice piece! That is cool Panini finally came through for you. A year and a half is a long time to wait on a redemption.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

(03-20-2013, 07:46 PM)arod0770710 Wrote: Quite true Brian...overlooked that...but it looks like there is scribble after the T at the end...its just a weird way of scribbling "JET" don't you think? I don't know, but its such an awesome card.
Yeah, who knows really what it says. Could be either way. I just assumed they would have the players sign their nicknames. It is on card, so that is cool.
ebayID Brian60187 - Collecting PSA 10 RC's

http://s1238.photobucket.com/user/brianl...ll%20Trade

Here is a pic of another Terry auto. Not my auction, but the autos look very similar. Not sure if he signs all his cards as "Jet" or not.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2001-Stadium-Clu...20c4cc0c68

[Image: Nick.jpg]

nice stuff bro, congrats!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Nice card. I think it would be worth the wait.