`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
OT:USPS

OT:USPS
Anyone else notice an issue the past few days ? I have had one priority mail item get 'Missent", another item said it would be delivered today and it now says "electronic shipping info received March 17" and now another one, where i used the APC or automated postal center for a package to LA says it was delivered this morning in Newburgh, NY ? Im pretty confused...
[Image: image_zps2colexaf.jpeg]
Looking for Mookie Betts, Antonio Brown, Pedroia, Andrew McCutchen, David Ortiz, Draymond Green

RE: OT:USPS
The tracking has been a little wacky...Ive had a few items that say they are delievered but I get home and nothing in my mailbox. Then the next day it is actually delivered. I also had one that showed on the tracking that it was attempted to deliver and note left, but I got home no note and it was delivered the next day. Sounds likea a great system they got going right now.
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

That's why I use UPS when getting orders from dacardworld. Only had the one stuff up which was on my last order and that was a UPS error. Believe me, dacardworld got up them about it.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

Ive had a few tracking numbers that dont even show up as being in the system lately. Pay for tracking and never even see it until its delivered. Sometimes never. Getting feedback is the only way I know they got it. I liked the old way they did it. Where everything was very clear.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]