Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody from Western Massachusetts?

Anybody from Western Massachusetts?
Hi,

I am looking for traders and collectors in my area or state that may have info on other card shops and card shows that are around the Western Massachusetts area. Northern Connecticut is not out of the question either as I make the drive to Waterbury, CT every other weekend to pick up my daughter. My closest LCS that I know of is Matt's in Enfield. I also used to go to Omni in Bristol and Wethersfield when I lived in Waterbury. I am hoping to find out about some more shops and shows in my general area and to meet some local traders.

Thanks

Chad

RE: Anybody from Western Massachusetts?
Im not in Western Ma but I can tell you there is a show in Mansfield once a month(and they have a second show on every Monday holiday throughout the year) that isn't too bad and then the yearly Shriners show in Wilmington in November.
My funny athlete names collection: https://www.facebook.com/groups/935847757314558
IG: dicks_n_funny_athlete_names
Whatnot: funnyathletenames

BSCM Show Calender?
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

Some shows aren't advertised. I was mainly looking for Card Shops. It stinks having to drive an hour to Enfield, CT to pick up a box of cards although every time I have gone I have pulled a great card...LOL.
(03-18-2013, 08:10 PM)nyyankeesfan28 Wrote: BSCM Show Calender?

(03-19-2013, 07:17 AM)joba the clark Wrote: Some shows aren't advertised. I was mainly looking for Card Shops. It stinks having to drive an hour to Enfield, CT to pick up a box of cards although every time I have gone I have pulled a great card...LOL.
Plus the Show Calendar is all screwed up
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]